DMR Trunking (DMR Tier III)
DMR Trunking is Hytera's digital trunked radio solution for demanding radio users that was developed in compliance with the ETSI standard "Digital Mobile Radio (DMR)". Using DMR trunking it is possible to design customized digital trunked radio systems that can also be straightforwardly expanded subsequently.
Hytera DMR Trunking is designed especially for sophisticated voice transmission and dispatcher communication. Apart from the completely IP-based system architecture and centralized networking, the trunked radio system Hytera DMR Trunking focuses on a modular design of the system components.
Due to the flexible networking options and the high degree of scalability, small areas as well as large areas can be supplied with reliable radio communication. Thus, Hytera's DMR trunked radio is especially suitable for utility, road maintenance, or industrial companies.
System elements and radios for DMR trunked radio
A reliable radio system also needs reliable radios. As a complete provider Hytera also offers, along with the system technology, suitable radios for trunked radio. Powerful applications round off the portfolio.
System constituentsShow all products
DMR Tier III radiosShow all radios
Benefits of DMR trunking
- Increased operational reliability
Hytera DMR Trunking combines optimal radio coverage with the advantages of digital trunked radio.
- More efficient work
Network management software as well as the dispatcher and voice recorder systems make DMR Trunking a comprehensive trunked radio solution.
- Reliable and fail-safe operation
Due to the redundant design of the primary hardware components, the availability of the overall system is ensured even on the failure of individual components.
- Cost-efficient migration from analog to digital
Simple, incremental change from analog radio operation to digital trunked radio from Hytera.
- Comfortable network operation
With its intuitive user interface and versatile functions, the network management system (NMS) provides central management of the radio system and supports remote maintenance.
Versatile functions for professional DMR radio
DMR Trunking has been developed in accordance with the open ETSI Radio Standard DMR for digital trunked radio systems (DMR Tier III). The functions and services described in the following provide an overview of the capability of DMR Trunking from Hytera.
Voice & Data
- Individual call, group call, call to everybody, broadcast call and emergency call
- PSTN/PABX call, semi-duplex call, full-duplex call
- Support of call priorities and emergency call
- Text and status message, GPS data, packet data transmission
- Supporting services like the late entry to an existing group call (Late Entry) or calling line identification presentation (CLIP)
- Calls can be monitored and recorded
- Call group tracking to fetch subscribers from another call into a group call with a higher priority
- Dynamic group number assignment (DGNA) to compile new groups by radio
- End-to-end encryption of voice and data
- Encryption with 40, 128 or 256 bits with the cryptographic systems AES and ARC4
- Support of the DMRA procedure for the encryption transmission via the air interface
- Selecting and deselecting radio transceivers (enable/disable)
- Mobility management (registration/deregistration)
- Group login/group logoff
- Roaming and handover