Becoming an Application Partner
Becoming an application partner of Hytera is easy: Register as a partner in just three easy steps and we will send you all the necessary development documentation. While developing your application you can also make use of technical support via our Trouble Ticket System.
Your contact person
1. Fill out the contact form
2. Mutual non-disclosure agreement
You will be sent a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) by e-mail that will protect the documents and information shared by either party.
Please return the signed NDA to us by post.
After we have received the NDA, you will be sent more in-depth information on development support, training and test systems.
3. Download interface documentation
After we have received the NDA, you will be granted access to our Partner Network, from where you can download the latest interface documents.
DMR Application Partner Program
DMR Tier II ADK
- Peripheral Equipment ADK: For developing software applications and terminal accessories that can be directly linked to a radio terminal, whether via the accessory interface on the side or through the integrated on-board interface option.
- PC ADK: For all software-based applications run on a computer and that can be connected to a repeater or a radio terminal.
DMR Tier III API
- For all applications that connect directly to the "Application Programming Interface" in our DMR trunked radio systems.
TETRA Application Partner Program
TETRA Mobile Radio System ACCESSNET-T IP
- A-CAPI Interface Description
Interface description for the application interface in the ACCESSNET-T IP mobile radio system from Hytera (ACCESSNET-T IP Common Application Interface).
- Terminal PEI
For developing applications and accessories that connect directly to radios.
4. Develop a great application and receive our support
With our interface documents you can develop customized applications for Hytera radio systems and radio equipment.
By letting us test the functionality of your first application, you can also benefit from our global sales network as a certified application partner.
Every application partner can call on the services of our Trouble Ticket System.