SM24N4 Speaker microphone with dual PTT
For the PD6 and X1 series. With double PTT button.
The SM24N4 is a versatile loudspeaker microphone for the PD6 and X1 series and is protected against dust and moisture in accordance with IP67. The microphone is an omnidirectional electret microphone.
Highlights of the SM24N4 loudspeaker microphone:
- Material used was selected according to FES requirements
- A durable anti-kink sleeve prolongs the product service life.
- Even if a headset is connected, the loudspeaker can be switched on at the same time. This allows colleagues in the vicinity to listen to the communication if necessary.
- Two PTT buttons
- Compact size and ergonomic design; fits well in the hand
- Large and durable clip that is completely rotatable (360°)
110 x 65 x 25 mm
|Operating temperature range||
-25 to +85 °C (constant)
82.0 x 56.0 x 32.2 mm
|Storage temperature range||
-25 °C – 63 °C
95%, 63 °C for 500 hours
|Protection against dust and moisture||
|ESD, protection against electromagnetic interference||
According to EN 301 489-1, -18
4 mm, PU
8 Ω at 1 kHz
Socket for connecting headsets with 4-pin quick disconnect plug, suitable plug for connecting to the radio
Features marked with * are available in future versions of the product.
All technical data were tested according to the respective standards. Due to continuing development, technical changes are reserved.