POA66 Large PTT button
For throat-vibrating or bone-conduction earpiece.
The large POA66 PTT button for the handheld radios from the PD6 and X1 series makes communication easier for people wearing gloves. It has been designed so that the risk of accidentally pressing the PTT button is minor. The POA66 can also be worn in pockets, under clothing and even inside protective suits.
- Dustproof and waterproof in accordance with IP55
- Withstands heat, cold, humidity, and chemicals
- Does not burn or melt at high temperatures
- Integrated jack socket (Nexus); headsets can be connected easily
- Allows normal radio usage if there is no connection to a headset
- Large PTT button, lightweight and slim design
- Large and durable clip that is completely rotatable (360°)
|Weight (without clip)||
76 x 17 mm
|Operating temperature range||
-25 to +85 °C (constant)
82.0 x 56.0 x 32.2 mm
|Storage temperature range||
-25 °C – 63 °C
95%, 63 °C for 500 hours
|Protection against dust and moisture||
|ESD, protection against electromagnetic interference||
According to EN 301 489-1, -18
Socket for connecting headsets with 4-pin quick disconnect plug, suitable plug for connecting to the radio
Features marked with * are available in future versions of the product.
All technical data were tested according to the respective standards. Due to continuing development, technical changes are reserved.
Scope of delivery
Hytera ELN08 throat microphone headset including PTT button
For professional digital mobile radio users.