DVRS DMR trunking – DMR voice recorder
Professional DMR Voice Recorder-System for DMR Trunking.
DVRS (Digital Voice Recording System) for DMR Trunking is a professional voice recording solution from Hytera for the DMR trunk radio system from Hytera. DVRS records several calls at once in the mobile radio system, to log them and store them for subsequent evaluation. Users of DMR Trunking expect reliability from their trunk radio system to be able to respond quickly particularly in critical situations. This is why the use of a voice recorder is indispensable when it is necessary to subsequently analyse complex applications or to meet legal requirements that bind the user organization to log its voice communication.
- IP-based, network-wide voice recording
- Lossless storage of talks
- 24-hour voice recording through redundancy in the system architecture
- Client-server structure for flexible data access
- High security when accessing recordings
- Online playback and download of recordings
- Detailed display of server utilization level in DVRS terminal
G.711 – 60 channels parallel
Additional hot-standby server (optional)
Server hard disks (RAID 5)
Recommended installation environment for servers
Quad-core processor with 3.6 GHz
250 GB (RAID 5)
Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
Recommended installation environment for clients
Internet Explorer 8 or 9
Unused sound output
Features marked with * are available in future versions of the product.
All technical data were tested according to the respective standards. Due to continuing development, technical changes are reserved.